Wednesday, January 31, 2007

PITCHERS AND CATCHERS REPORT!!!!!


Ahhh....the smell of garlic fries and the crack of the bat...

Only 14 days 'til Pitchers & Catchers report to Peoria for the beginning of the 2007 MARINER'S season!!! WOOHOO!

Pictured here is our newest acquisition: Jeff Weaver...this could be fun, sports fans!!

We're toying with heading down to the desert for some sun and some serious outdoor baseball at its best...spring training with the Mariners! Nuthin' could be sweeter!!
And here's a nostalgic picture from last season for all you M's fans out there...I can't wait to get back to the SAFE!

PLAAAAY BAAAALL!!!






7 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! Baseball season already!? I actually just got the boys signed up for baseball! It comes at us fast, doesn't it!? That would be SO fun to go down for spring training!

Evey said...

This post just made me so excited. I can taste those darn garlic fries. YUMMY!

I am actually interested to see how Weaver works out for us. I think he will do well. Heck I dont care, im just excited for the M's to be back.

Anonymous said...

hey girlfriend ! How about this kinda bet this year. Whichever team, (Indians or the Mariners) wins the most games, the WINNER sends in a donation to their favorite charity in honor of the losing team. works for me ! My charity would either be ACS ( that's American Cancer Society) or NAMI ( National Alliance for Mental Illness). are you a taker ?? let me know. Play on !! omame

Linda MacTravel said...

Hmmm...that sounds like a winner either way to me!! Are you saying that you have become weary of smoked salmon and salmon chowder?? I find that incredibly hard to believe!! OK - I'll think about my choice of charity :-) GO MARINERS!

Evey said...

That sounds like an awesome idea. You guys are so creative.

Oh and GO MARINERS! I am so excited for baseball season......just around the corner:)

Evey said...

Opening day is right around the corner. WOOHOOOOOO!

So I am eagerly awaiting to hear about your adventure down to Arizona and Cali. Maybe some pics and stories from the ball game. Glad they won when you were there. GO M's!!

Evey said...

YAY for tomorrow. woooohooooo