Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I SAY!! IT'S SNOWING AGAIN IN RENTON??

YES...QUITE!
We got another 2 inches this morning,
don't you know??

Added on top of the snow and ice that we've been dealing with for the
past week, it's a lovely picture, but scary to drive on!
Hopefully, all things (schools, businesses, etc.) will be back to
near-normal tomorrow! This is getting somewhat stale!!
However, it will probably take a few days for all of the ice to melt...
welcome to THE BIG THAW, Pacific Northwest style!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

What a cute little gnome picture! Gavin went back to school today, and hour late.

Andrea said...

an* hour late...oops!

Evey said...

haha! I love the Gnomes. Too funny!

Hows the weather over there eh? I swear if you guys get snow again before we do I may go postal on someone. hehe!

Did ya get my email about recieving my birthday gift??

Evey said...

Just stopping to say hello and remind you we check up on this every few days hoping for some great new pics or something:)