Tuesday, January 02, 2007

LEAVENWORTH CHRISTMAS!

A Scenic View from the Bus Ride
Welcome to Leavenworth!
A Few Thousand of my Best Friends!
Father Christmas, European Style!
I'm in Bavaria, right??
I was blessed to have the opportunity to accompany two busloads of tourists to Leavenworth for the Christmas Town Lighting ceremony on December 9th & 16th! What a dream gig!
The streets were full of tourists and their kids & dogs, booths selling roasted chestnuts (interesting flavor...) and bratwursts and pretzels, people sledding and watching bands and singers perform...it was enchanting as the snow fell all around us!
I will add more pictures very soon!



2 comments:

Andrea said...

OMG! How beautiful! I love the Father Christmas!

Evey said...

I love these pictures. Leavenworth really is breathtaking. I am glad you blogged, I look forward to seeing more pictures from your adventures:)