Thursday, November 06, 2008

AUTUMNAL COLORS IN MILL CREEK PARK, YOUNGSTOWN OHIO

I have recently returned from a cross-country trip and my second stop was to visit my dear friend Sue in Ohio! Since we are in the midst of Fall, and I absolutely LOVE all the Fall colors, we took a drive in Mill Creek Park just outside of Youngstown. The weather cooperated and the colors and sights were spectacular! I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did taking them!




LANTERMAN FALLS





YE OLDE LOG CABIN

YEP...IT'S A LARCH TREE!



THE FAMOUS "STEEL BRIDGE"


4 comments:

Andrea said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhhh, what beauty you captured on that glorious, blue-sky, autumn afternoon in
Y-town, Ohio.
thanks for the memories dearest Freundin ! liebe immer
mich

Unknown said...

isn't it amazing how many open spaces and beautiful places there are in the world? loved the color shots!
blessings from your far away friends vance and juanita

Evey said...

Awesome pics. Now you just need a Boston post and all will be well with the world :)