Saturday, September 29, 2007

MAUI OCEAN CENTER ~ SEA CRITTERS

We spent the day at the Maui Ocean Center and it was a wondeful way to spend a few hours! The displays were easy to get to and you felt like you were face-to-face with these sea creatures! I felt like we were caught in Nemo's world...we enjoyed it immensely!

Let me introduce you to:

HUMUHUMUNUKUNUKUAPUA'A

The State Fish of Hawai'i


Whadd'ya mean I need a nose job??


These fish move SO fast that it is difficult to get a good picture of them! Plus, you're taking the picture through thick glass or plexiglass, so the images are slightly distorted.







I just LOVE the picture I got of this sea turtle! "Hey dudes! Catch the wave!"








"Here's Brucey!!"
I thought this was precious of this little girl with her face on the glass looking up in awe at the sight of so many things swimming around!



"OHHHHHHH....Let's go on a fieldtrip, a fieldtrip, a fieldtrip...let's go on a fieldtrip, so hang on tight!!!"

"HOO HA HOOHAHA"

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I LOVE it! Good job! Can't wait to go some day! ; )