Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today is the day I need to receive my renewed passport in the mail! If it doesn't come, I will have to call back East and pay extra to have it expedited...not part of the original plan! However, it is something I must have before I head out on my journey on April 24th!

I'll be accompanying 30 college students and a Professor on a study tour of Edinburgh Scotland, and Cambridge, Bath & Stratford-upon-Avon England. I've been to Europe four times previously, but never to the British Isles yet! I am reading up on our destinations so that I will be sure to see as much as I can in the time we are there. To be continued...

3 comments:

Linda MacTravel said...

Well, no such luck on the passport being in the mail. Called for "acceleration" and they say I should have it within a week! I hope so for $75 extra!!

Evey said...

Bummer that you had to pay that extra!

I hope you like your new blog template and stuff:)

Anonymous said...

Wow! $75! Yikes! Well, I'm sure you'll keep us "posted"! Ha ha!
~Andrea